Sunday, September 12, 2010

La Jolla Groves

General Impression: Definitely on my list of favorites


The dishes I tried there (see below) were amazing-- fresh, flavorful and cooked to perfection. The portions were small compared to the average portion around here but they were sufficient. The waitress brought a basket with various bread rolls to our table. They were ok. I prefer hard crust breads...

The dessert I tried (Lemon Tiramisu) was very sweet. I took it to go and fed it to Cam :) The waitress said that all their desserts were very sweet. They won't be a temptation for me when I go there!

I also very much enjoyed the decor. Elegant, yet simple and fresh.


Website: http://www.provorestaurants.com/




Raw Seared Sesame Tuna


Grilled Salmon with Cilantro Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment