Sunday, November 14, 2010

Michael's Fall Clean Up / Michael nettoie le potager

I never have the heart to pull out the garden plants before the first frost because they're still thriving. And when the weather is frigid I don't want to do it either... Fortunately, I have a boy who couldn't believe his ears when I told him I'd pay him $2 to "destroy" the garden. He would have done it for free!! He pulled out the corn, the zuchinis and the tomatoe plants. He did an excellent job. Best $2 ever spent!


**Je n'arrive pas à déraciner les plantes dans le potager avant la première gelée car elles sont encore en bonne état. Mais ensuite quand il fait froid, c'est pas agréable de travailler dehors... Heureusement que j'ai un garçon qui n'en croyait pas ses oreilles quand je lui ai offert $2 pour "détruire" le potager. Il l'aurait fait gratuitement! **

1 comment:

  1. Super blog! C'est un bon investissement! Je te tire mon chapeau!

    ReplyDelete